Oh Yes indeed ladies and getns, my silver beauty is back rolling on the road!
Bet you were wondering where it was? – huh, well here is the story (in short).
Got back from Europe, front right tyre was flat.
Flat tyre! What’s the f***ing big deal behind that?
Err- Nothing really, just didn’t have the time to take care of it.
Didn’t have the time?
Yes, I don’t need to give details.
Well, finally I got it fixed. And mind you, that is a long procedure:
- Go down to the garage.
- Grab the inflator.
- Wish that it is charged. By switching it on, the pump makes this amazing annoying noise. Yes :) it’s working.
- Unfasten the tyre seal. And mount the hose.
- Start the pump.
- Wait… wait… walk around… come back… check your phone… wait… wait forever… finally.
- Go to the nearest tyre repair shop.
- Tyre unmounted. Taken inside. Put in the water tub. Hole found! WTF? That’s the whole deal? Whatever…
- Fixed, washed, and remounted.
- Time to pay. Guy asks for L.E. 5,00. That’s something like DKK 5.00, it’s less then EUR 0.80? (Privelages of living in Egypt)
- Pay guy.
- Drive back home.
- Park the Car.
13 Steps is a long procedure… Well it’s done, and yes the beetle is back, making Cairo no more a safe place to drive (as if it has ever been).
Now I am off to bed. G’night.