I believe I will try to spend my Sunday sleeping, something new for a change, and something which I do truely need.
Next week is ought to be a long and not a relaxing one. Got guests from abroad and it’s like meeting outside Cairo all week long ;(
Geeezz I can’t wait for November to come any sooner can I? Guess I gotta wait, and hopefully time flies as it does most of the time.
This week’s NOT Populars are:
– WAM and AG and the guys at TAC. Thanks for f***ing me with the cards business.
– T. Most people knows why.
– The Stationary Shop Dude (aka Mahmoud). For being an inpolite, licensed fagat.
– The guys making envelopes in Egypt.
– The bastards who make the cloned toners.
– The M dude. You need to get a life.
This week’s Populars are:
– K. For always being understanding.
– The three muskateers. For all the time they devoted to this week’s unfinishable work.
– AW. As always you are there mate.
– My very good friend "Stella". You always make me smile…
– The Massage Couch. What an unmarried man needs when he gets home.
– Cartoon Network. For the 72hours Tom and Jerry weekend. Much better than porn…
– Yahoo! Launch. For the music they get (specially the Alternative Rock Channel)… made those long hours at work seem short.
– ML from BullGuard. Thanks for the upgrade buddy. I know it’s a late Thank You, but better late than never.